Students from countries outside the EU/EFTA need to apply for a visa at the Swiss Representation of their home country in order to enter Switzerland. For detailed information regarding Visa requirements and applications please refer to the Swiss State Secretariat for Migration

For further information click here:

Cookies make it easier for us to provide you with our services. With the usage of our services you permit us to use cookies.