- Professor and Chair, Department of Health Sciences and Health Policy since 2009
- Scientific Director Swiss Paraplegic Research since 2005
- Director ICF Research Branch, WHO FIC CC Germany (DIMDI) since 2009
- President ISPRM since 2010
- Foreign Associate of the Institute of Medicine (IOM) of The National Academies since 2012
Gerold Stucki, MD, MS is Professor and Chair of the Department of Health Sciences and Health Policy and Director of Swiss Paraplegic Research. He received his medical education at the University of Berne and obtained a Master of Science (MSc.) in Health Policy and Management from the Harvard School of Public Health and a diploma in Biostatistics and Epidemiology from the University of McGill, Montréal, Canada.